Friday, January 13, 2012

2012 .

Feeling like it’s a good day to post some 2012s resolutions!


Get Healthy & LOSE some Weight!!!

I’ve been REALLY good so far, eating healthier, drinking more water, limiting soda to only on Saturdays OR after I’ve done FIFTY miles of mixed cardio at the gym.

9am- Breakfast has been GREEN smoothies- spinach, blueberries, banana, Greek yogurt, ice, & a Splash of OJ.
11am- Snack, an apple or a peanut granola bar.
1pm- Lunch, a sandwich on a whole wheat bagel thin with Lunch meat, 2 tbsp. grated cheese, Spinach & mustard.
3pm- Snack, Greek yogurt, apple, or peanut granola bar whichever one I didn’t have in the morning.
6pm- dinner, lean meat, vegetables, some kinda grain, and glass of skim milk.
And somewhere in there trying to drink 3 liters of water a day it’s 101.4 ounces!!!

I’ve allowed myself to eat what I’d like on the weekends but, I’m still watching what I eat as well. SODA Saturdays.
And it’s been me want sesame chicken on Saturday with a pepsi.

Go to the GYM 2+ a week, need to get better at this.
Being back to work from so much time off for the holidays has worn me out.
But, glad to know I’m doing something by eating better!!!



SAVE MONEY & LEARN TO BUDGET!!
I’ve been really bad at not saving money and watching what we’re actually spending our money on!
Not this year. I will learn. Save save & SAVE. We want to be able to buy a house in 2013!!!


Be Happier, don’t get so sad so easily, and live every day to the fullest.

Well that’s it for today, can’t think of what else. LOL

1 comment:

Amanda said...

sound like great goals!! best of luck :)