Saturday, December 17, 2011

Random Wantings.

One of these babies..
in one of these awesome colors!!!

can you believe this awesome stoneware from Rachel Ray @ Target.

A M A Z I N G , it's so dang CUTE!!


Bake ware for the avid baker in me.


along with a Doughnut pan, XL cupcake pan, spring form cake pans...


i love colored tumblers

the chevron ones are to D.i.E. for !


wanting this for my everyday china,




in surfing the web i guess this turned into random kitchen wants.
safe to say maybe its my own kitchen i miss...

when times got tough/tougher we moved into my MiLs , and are planning to save money and stay here for another year- year and a half.

i do NOT want to rent again, i want to save to buy a House or Townhouse !

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love all of these, especially the bakeware.