Friday, July 8, 2011

•Freedom of Speech•

Truly have thought about making my blog private this week but, I'm not going to because finding blogs like these an people going through the same helps and if I can help someone and be here for someone else I'm doing my good in the world to help another out.

Some people don't think what I write on here is appropriate , or think its all about them...IT IS NOT. (don't be full of yourself)
These are my feelings , thoughts and trials. If you don't like it people don't read it.

I truly wish that these people could experience the trials and pain I've been through!
I bet they wouldn't be bring my personal life and blog up at work if they truly knew it.

There for this is MY FREEDOM OF SPEECH that my forefathers Put into the constitution and bill of rights.

I do feel I keep a filter on when I write and do keep other people in mind , do remember anything and everything here is for ME .

You are the one choosing to read and spread incorrect rumors about what I write on here and you choosing to do that is wrong.

good luck . . .

I will continue to write on here what I want when I want.

Thank you.

- with <3 Laura.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura, nobody wants to waste there time talking about you and your obsession to have kids...like you said FREEDOM OF SPEECH so if we want to say wats on our minds or complain about our pregnancy at work than so be it, WE WILL...BUt who the hell do you thing you are to go and blog about it??? You think your so bad behind your bullsh*t little blog but cant say it to anyones face...Get a damn life laura and while your at it gets some FREAKIN HELP...Dont be mad at us pregnant girls because we can have babies..."ALRIGHT"...if you have a problem with my freedom of speech than say something to me at work and ill tell you to your face, other than that SHUT THE FUCK UP...is that clear enough for you, let me know if you dont understand what im telling you and ill spell it out for you when i see you...okay...

THANK YOU

and have a nice day:)

*SUSANA*

Anonymous said...

@ *SUSANA*,

its funny that you should say Laura needs to get a life, when you have spent your time and energy into writing a bitchy comment like this. Having said that, i guess that i need to get a life too for commenting myself, so ill work on that. In the meantime, from what i read, it seems like Laura is just venting about a personal issue that she is forced to face and be reminded of every day when she sees everyone else around her getting pregnant so easily. She did not call anyone out personally, or say that it was a bad thing that people at her work are pregnant. She was not calling you or anyone else in specific a crackhead. She was merely stating how much of a drag it is to her that everyone else on earth, whether they are more or less fortunate than her, can get pregnant so easily while it has been more of a frustrating challenge for her. She has to see everyone around her obtaining something she wants so bad and has to try hard to get, while some of these people are able to get it without even trying. And that sucks! i would be pissed too if i had to see it and be reminded every day that it does not come so easily for me. So stop selfishly taking it as her calling you out. Get over yourself and stop taking someone else's personal problem and making it about you. I wish you good luck and health with your pregnancy and im sure Laura does too. But try and put yourself in someone else's shoes. Realize that we all have our own personal problems and that we all need an outlet to vent. She is not venting about you being pregnant, or being a bitch twords you. She is venting on her own blog about a frustrating problem that she has to deal with. The end. It sounds like you could use some kind of outlet as well, so find a healthier way to get your own shit out like everyone else, and keep your ass out of other peoples problems.
THANK YOU

and have a nice day :)