Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Viva Las Vegas

We have had a tripped planned with a bunch of friends to Las Vegas for presidents day weekend for quite a while!!!
With my grandpas health we had canceled our trip with not knowing what was going to happen or how soon anything was going to happen. I was scared that if we went he’d pass while we were gone and very much needed with family. ---After he passed we were going back and forth about whether or not to go. We knew I could no longer take any work off due to missing a few days for the services.

Wednesday night we went to Salt Lake City after work to hang out with a few of the people who had flown in for the trip. (it was cheaper to fly into SLC and ride down with a few that were driving, than to fly into Las Vegas)
oh and it made me ache to go even more.. on our 35 min drive home we talked… and what the hell we should just drive down Friday after work. We could be there before 10pm Vegas time! And drive home Monday afternoon.

I am SO GLAD we went, it was such a stress releaser. And we got to see our friends we hadn’t seen in almost a year. Friends from California, New Jersey, New York, Washington, South Dakota, Illinois… I feel like I’m missing some.

I was nice to hang out in the sun, going swimming , and walk the strip all hours of the night.
And I miss them all already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: